Scope: Sales Officer, will be responsible to support the sales and business development team and ensure that team achieves a sustainable business growth. The role will include identification of prospective customers, coordinating with them during entire sales cycle.
Profile and Experience Requirement: upto 3 years of experience in sales coordination activities with a reputed solar power EPC or solar product sales organization. Passionate fresher with strong will to excel their career in clean energy project / product sales may also be considered.
Candidate must have either Diploma or Engineering degree in (Electrical / Mechanical / Power) .
Key skill required:
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Client Engagement
- Problem-Solving ability
Individual’s Characteristics required:
- Integrity:demonstrates this in all conducts and interactions
- Accountability:recognizes and acts on what needs to be done without being asked
- Honesty:transparent in the interactions with other employees, prospects, clients, etc.
- Persuasiveness:ability to work through challenges to achieve results
- Must have proficiency in Kannada language and should be able to communicate in English; Candidates with knowledge of any other additional regional language(s) like Telugu / Tamil / Hindi shall be given be preference.
- Identify new leads and coordinating with clients.The prime responsibility of this role is to support during the overall sales process i.e. from lead generation to successful closure of orders
- Execute sales plans as expected by management.
- Execute customer care / tele-calling process
- Should be able to articulate organization’s offerings viz projects, services, solutions, and products
- Communicate product specs, new product information, catalog updates and discontinued items to customers
- Deliver sales pitch / product demos, both in-person and virtually
- Frequent visits to customers to cultivate relationships to expand the customer base and opportunity pipeline
- Assist with company events and shows, as and when needed
- Since it’s a direct sales role, candidate will be responsible for attaining monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Eager to independently take the “extra step” providing exceptional customer service
- Perform all other duties as desired by management.
- The role may require extensive travel. Only candidates willing to travel extensively may apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment process.