Scope: Manager Sales, will be responsible to ensure sustainable business growth for enPossibilities promoted products, services, and projects, by driving sales, channel development, cultivating key strategic relationships & meeting stakeholder’s expectations.
Profile and Experience Requirement:7-10 Years experience in over all sales management and related activities in renewable energy company / solar EPC organization. BE (Electrical / Mechanical / Power) is a must. MBA degree will be preferred.
Key skill required:
- Negotiation, Sales management
- Knowledge of statutory compliances and frameworks
- Experience of sales/business development in energy solutions/products or EPC company
- Decision making and problem-solving ability
- Strong communication skills
Individual’s Characteristics required:
- Integrity: demonstrates this in all interactions
- Accountability: recognizes and acts on what needs to be done without being asked
- Honesty: transparent in the interactions with other employees, prospects, clients, etc.
- Leadership: proven track record of effective leadership in a sales role
- Persuasiveness: ability to work through challenges to achieve results
- Business and Channel Development.
- Execute sales strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Manage contract negotiation and work with key support personnel.
- Should be able to articulate organizations services, solutions, and products to relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver professional sales demos/presentations, both in-person and virtually, to demonstrate enPossibilities products, services, and solutions.
- Frequent visits to customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain the existing business and to expand the customer base and opportunity pipeline
- Your direct sales role will be responsible for attaining monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets to support our marketing and business objectives
- Scan the policy landscape in the energy sectors and keep abreast of developments both within the country and internationally.
- Drive the overall sales process and project delivery in the assigned region, from lead generation to successful completion & commercial closure
- Liason with state and nodal government agencies for permits & approvals
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & convert them with desired profitability
|Experience Requirement:||7 - 10 yrs|
|skill required:||Sales, Business Development|